No subject

Tue Sep 21 18:39:23 UTC 2010

=C2=AB Automatic Synchronization
Multiple Flea2 cameras networked on the same IEEE-1394 bus are
automatically synchronized to within 125=C2=B5s (maximum deviation)
of each other, and can synchronize across buses using Point Grey
MultiSyncTM software. =C2=BB

http://www.ptgrey.com/products/flea2/index.asp

There is nothing in the userland which has to be used to enable the
synchronization, it
is automatic as long as the acquisition of the two images is done fast
enough (which
separate process cannot achieve).

>> OK, I agree with you here. If a combined driver can easily cause the
>> cameras to be triggered simultaneously then there is value in adding
>> support for this to the camera driver itself.
--=20
Thomas Moulard
http://www.linkedin.com/in/moulard