No subject

Tue Sep 21 18:39:23 UTC 2010

move_base destinations is designed to have exactly 1 active goal, and new<b=
r>
goals preempt the execution of the active goal. I couldn&#39;t seem to find=
 a<br>
&quot;MultiActionServer&quot; anywhere (although I found one lead in mech_t=
urk_ros, it<br>
didn&#39;t seem to lead anywhere...).<br>
I have some ideas of how I could implement this, but since it seems like a<=
br>
pretty basic feature, I first wanted to see if any of you have done this<br=

before.<br>
Thanks!<br>
-Zac<br>
com/Multiple-waypoints-in-move-base-tp2015734p2015734.html" target=3D"_blan=
k">http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/Multiple-waypoints-in-move-base-tp=
2015734p2015734.html</a><br>

Sent from the ROS-Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.<br>