[ros-users] Who can give me some scence models?

Sachin Chitta sachinc at willowgarage.com
Thu Sep 2 16:44:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

We don't have complicated scenes (yet) in our repository but I do know
of atleast two efforts that will soon give us something that will give
us scenes that are a little more complicated than the simple floorobj
and tabletop worlds we have in place right now. They won't be ready
for (at least) a month or two though so your best option for now might
be to create your own scenes.

Sachin

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 5:51 AM, j2eegirl <dp at zju.edu.cn> wrote:

> I am merging our own collision detection algorithm into the ROS. Now some
> scence models, like floorobj.world and tabletop.world, are needed for
> testing our algorithm velocity.
> Who can tell me how to get the scene models or give some models.
> Thank you.

Sachin Chitta
Research Scientist
Willow Garage