[ros-users] north pacific gyre robotic sampler

Andrew Harris andrew.unit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 19:47:08 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

   I just wanted to announce I recently conducted a test of a robotic
ocean sampler in the Chesapeake Bay, with the help of a couple good
friends of mine.  As I mentioned in the email below, the sampler runs
ROS, and uses an Arduino for the lower level control board using the
pmad ROS module (http://www.ros.org/wiki/pmad) I released a handful of
months ago.  Here is a video from the test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJcC1JvVMMg

regards,
-andrew