[ros-users] startup with ROS

Henry Acevedo henryacev at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:55:31 UTC 2010

So far I have been testing the NXT-ROS package, and I find it great, the samples and totorials are very useful, however, I would like to know more and read more, and I would like to know if anyone can recommend some good literature to get more information and knowledge not only in ROS but in the concepts that anyone interested in ROS need to master to become not only a developer but more as an creative member of ROS comunity.

As per my computer science backgorund, its easy to me to learn python (although my current line of work if Information security) and I think if I can master ROS and all its philosophy I will be able to also eveluate the securtiy of the system and why not help (in my spare time) to recommend security changes.

Thanks for any advice