[ros-users] Is there any sample code for ROS robots control?

JIA Pei jp4work at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:46:21 UTC 2010

Hi, all:

Sorry for my amateur question.

I'd love to try out some simple robot control demos of ROS.
So, I went to http://www.ros.org/wiki/AllTutorials and tried pr2_simulator,
but it seems the tutorials here are too old and
I failed to find pr2_2dnav_gazebo (but pr2_2dnav found),
and pr2-simple-fake_localization.launch doesn't existing at all.

So, can anybody please show me
where to find a runnable robot navigation or robot control demo of ROS,
including the source code,
so that I may be able to revise the source according to my own control
requirement?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
JIA