[ros-users] Is there any sample code for ROS robots control?

JIA Pei jp4work at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 05:26:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thank you very much John !!! Thanks for your clear explanation.
I guess it's better for me to start from scratch. ^_^

I started to test gazebo demos from here
http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/Tutorials/SpawningObjectInSimulation
Yes, it works.

However, unfortunately, as the picture attached,
shadows failed to be shown compared to the demos shown on the above linkage,

How to enable gazebo shadows?

Cheers
JIA