[ros-users] executive_smach not in latest distribution

Weißhardt, Florian Florian.Weisshardt at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 21 16:19:22 UTC 2010

Hi all,

as I understood the debian packages of the latest distribution should contain all "blending edge" features, packages and stacks. So the latest distribution should contain all stacks available in cturtle, right?

I figured out that for example the stack "executive_smach" is not included in latest although it is in cturtle. Is this intended to be like this or is the stack just missing in the latest distribution?

Best regards,

Florian