[ros-users] Finding stacks on ros.org

Steven Bellens steven.bellens at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu Sep 30 07:41:24 UTC 2010

Hey,

I use http://www.ros.org/browse/list.php a lot for finding package,
however I just discovered that finding stacks is a bit harder. The
stacks link lists all available stacks (which I can easily search with
the Ctrl + F function of my browser), however searching for stacks
using the provided search bar does not work. Apparently that bar only
looks for package names and not for stack names? It would make more
sense it looks for packages when I'm in the list package section and
looks for stacks when I'm in the list stack section.

regards,

Steven