[ros-users] ros-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 31

Gavin McCarter gmccarter88 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:41:23 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,
I've been having some issues with Gazebo recently.  Gazebo was working fine
until recently when it started crashing on me.  Whenever I open it, the
window shows up, and then the program crashed after about 2 seconds.  I keep
getting this one error message:
"[gazebo-2] process has died [pid 20191, exit code -6].
log files:
/home/gavin/.ros/log/c7aba6b0-ccd2-11df-a7f4-0007e97f99ca/gazebo-2*.log"

I've tried, the make clean command/rosmake, and checking to see if I'm
missing any dependencies.  I'm currently running cturtle on Ubuntu 10.4.  If
someone could tell me how I go about fixing this, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!
Gavin McCarter