[ros-users] boxturtle ros nodes connecting to cturtle roscore

Peter Pastor Sampedro pastorsa at usc.edu
Thu Sep 30 22:48:57 UTC 2010

Hey there,

I am using ros nodes that have been compiled using boxturtle and I am
wondering whether there are known issues when running these nodes in
cturtle. Unfortunately I cannot simply recompile the boxturtle ros
nodes for cturtle because I do not have access to the source code.

I successfully run a cturtle roscore and had the boxturtle ros nodes
connect to it. I was able to "rostopic echo" the sensor streams that
the boxturtle ros nodes published.

My question is whether this is ok, or whether there are better
solutions to the problem.

Thanks,
 peter