[ros-users] error massage with rospack

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Thu Sep 2 14:56:49 UTC 2010

 Hey,

You should probably check your permissions for the .ros folder? (ls -l
~/.ros) and modify them if you don't have write access or if you don't
own the folder.

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer  |    251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand?       |    London  N1 1LX     | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot