[ros-users] navigation stack : changing inflation_radius

Kei Okada k-okada at jsk.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Sep 2 17:18:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks, your answers are good news for us. I'm afraid that I've chosen
a stupid solution.

As for the second question,  I send a goal pose, after the robot stops
navigation ( which means waitForResults returns false) or the robot is
surrounded by people, expecting that the robot will try recovery
behaviors such as rotating. But the robot aborts the action after a
few seconds with "Aborting because a valid plan could not be found.
Even after executing all recovery behaviors" message, although it
seems no recovery behaviors ware executed.

So, I would like to know what happens inside.

do {

}