[ros-users] ros compilation error - missing ros_experimental dependency

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Sep 2 17:23:13 UTC 2010

I'm guessing the issue is two-part:

 * we removed the 'audio' stack from our trunk
 * ua-ros-pkg has a shadow copy of the 'audio' stack, but it buried within
another stack 'ua_experimental'

This could probably be resolved if the 'stack.xml is removed from the shadow
copy of the audio stack so that it becomes part of the ua_experimental
stack.

 - Ken