[ros-users] base_local_planner

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Fri Sep 3 17:33:19 UTC 2010

Andreas,

To get a better idea of what's going on, It might be helpful to take a look
at the obstacle information with rviz, see the following tutorial:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/navigation/Tutorials/Using%20rviz%20with%20the%20Navigation%20Stack

<http://www.ros.org/wiki/navigation/Tutorials/Using%20rviz%20with%20the%20Navigation%20Stack>In
particular, you'll want to look at the plan being created and any obstacles
or unkown space that might block the robot's path.

Hope this helps,

Eitan