[ros-users] Mac OSX Install

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Tue Sep 7 17:02:44 UTC 2010

You should use Ubuntu if you are attempting to interact with the PR2.
We are in the process of uploading a virtual box image that will make
this setup even easier. You can grab the files here:

http://codebot4.stanford.edu/random/ubuntu_10.04_ros_cturtle.ovf
http://codebot4.stanford.edu/random/ubuntu_10.04_ros_cturtle.vmdk

By the end of the day, they should be hosted on ROS.org.

 - Ken