[ros-users] NXT_ROS LDD error

Melonee Wise mwise at willowgarage.com
Thu Sep 9 16:16:40 UTC 2010

Hi Henry-

Removing on link will not fix the problem because there are two links that create two roots of branches in a tree... Removing one link will just make the next link or links in the branch a new root link.. This is caused by an error in the parsing of the lxf and ldr files by lxf2urdf.py. I had this problem originally when I wrote lxf2urdf.py and I thought I caught all the edges cases but I guess I didn't. So I need to have the lxf and ldr files to understand where things are going wrong in the parser.

-Melonee