[ros-users] RVIZ segmentation fault

Peshala Jayasekara peshala_24 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 07:41:06 UTC 2010

Hi Josh,

I recorded a bag file when RVIZ was crashing. However, when I played it again
RVIZ does not crash and seems ok.
So, I still did not file a ticket.
Previously I was using Ubuntu 9.10 and because of this, I installed 10.04 to
check whether it is a problem of my graphics card (my graphics card is intel,
whose state in Linux is not very good, I guess). It didnt resolve the problem;
but RVIZ does not crash as frequent as it did.

Any thoughts?

Thanks