[ros-users] PR2 development on a MAC

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Sep 10 21:00:44 UTC 2010

Hi Patrick,

I believe Deepak was referring to installing ROS libraries unrelated
to the PR2.

As mentioned in the previous e-mail exchanges, you should use an
Ubuntu setup to use the PR2. It is highly unlikely that you will get a
proper set of PR2 libraries working on OS X. A Virtual Box setup will
work if you are not doing visualizations or using the gazebo
simulator. The best setup would be a dual-boot.

 - Ken