[ros-users] Is there any sample code for ROS robots control?

JIA Pei jp4work at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 05:32:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thank you very much John !!! Thanks for your clear explanation.
I guess it's better for me to start from scratch. ^_^

I started to test gazebo demos from here
http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/Tutorials/SpawningObjectInSimulation
Yes, it works.

However, unfortunately, as the picture attached at
http://www.visionopen.com/Screenshot.png,
shadows failed to be shown compared to the demos shown here
http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/Tutorials/SpawningObjectInSimulation
 .

How to enable gazebo shadows?

Cheers