[ros-users] mk/download_unpack_build.mk broken?

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Sun Sep 12 01:24:32 UTC 2010

hi Ruben,

Thanks for the report. I updated the docs (http://www.ros.org/wiki/mk)
to indicate where a `build/` prefix is required.  There are a lot of
ways that that template could be improved, but given its wide use,
it'll be difficult to change without breaking existing code (e.g.,
adding `cd build;` would break packages that have the `build/`
prefix).  I'm open to adding a new, better .mk file (patches
welcome!).

	brian.