[ros-users] Is compatible ROS with a laser URG-04LX-UG01?

Tõnu Samuel tonu at jes.ee
Mon Sep 13 11:29:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 20:17 +0900, Klaus Petersen wrote:

>  > 1. ROS is not compatible with you.
>
> and
>
>  > So yes, it is compatible
>  > with anything.
>
> I am a ROS user and I am perplexed. Which one is it now? (Maybe I should
> google it..)

I think you got the point anyway :). But ROS is something which expects
some ability to think, learn and Google. Then it can do anything for
you. People who cannot find essential things in internet just waste
everyone's time (including their own). OpenCV list is already full of
them. Now ROS-users list starts to get poisoned too.

  Tõnu