[ros-users] Question about <machine> tag in roslaunch

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Mon Sep 13 14:57:01 UTC 2010

Hi David,

Yes, I believe it's all correct, in part because it totally works when *
actually* run remotely. But for reference, here's the relevant line of
machines.launch:

<launch>
<machine name="cpr-demo-01" address="cpr-demo-01" user="administrator"
ros-root="~/ros/ros"
ros-package-path="~/ros/stacks:~/ros-clearpath:~/umd-ros-pkg"
default="never" timeout="5.0" />
</launch>

Thanks!