[ros-users] simultaneous audio / video transport

Klaus Petersen klaus at moegi.waseda.jp
Mon Sep 13 16:04:06 UTC 2010

Hi Jordi,

hmm, I managed to get the the theora video streaming running from my mac
box to my linux box (just mention it because it took me longer than
expected on the mac side), but haven't worked on the audio part yet.
Should not be too difficult though, if you just implement it in a
similar way as the video streaming. You might need to create a new
transport, dont know if this would be somehow be integrateable with the
existing image transport. There is an example for audio/video streaming
in the theora library sources. It looks a bit spaghetti, but it's not
too complicated. If you have any question, please ask, I might be able
to help.

For the Texai there is still the skype api being used, right?

Klaus

Jordi Pages さんは書きました: