[ros-users] Question about <machine> tag in roslaunch

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Mon Sep 13 16:25:21 UTC 2010

Ok, thanks. I'll take another look. Just to clarify, though:

1. Remote launch with the machine tag does work.
2. Local launch without the machine tag does work.
3. Local launch with the machine tag does *not* work.

It seems a bit bizarre that an issue with ~ paths would manifest itself as a
problem in the third case and not the first one. (The second case is
unaffected, since there is no machine tag.)

M.