[ros-users] Playback of bag files recorded with the split option

Tim Field tfield at willowgarage.com
Mon Sep 13 17:18:29 UTC 2010

Marcus,

The 1.1.x versions of ROS are unstable development releases.  This is true
of all stack releases <http://www.ros.org/wiki/StackVersionPolicy> with odd
minor versions.

The bug fix for this rosbag issue was released in
1.1.15<http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/ChangeList/1.1#A1.1.15_.282010-07-22.29>
.

I recommend you use a stable distribution
<http://www.ros.org/wiki/cturtle>of ROS.

Tim