[ros-users] actionlib tutorials

Vijay Pradeep vpradeep at willowgarage.com
Mon Sep 13 17:36:07 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,

I just added an example of how to use a SimpleActionClient as a part of a
class, along with using boost::bind to register a goal callback with an
object method.  It's on the same tutorial page as before:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/Writing%20a%20Callback%20Based%20Simple%20Action%20Client

Hopefully this clears things up a bit more.

Vijay

Vijay Pradeep
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.