[ros-users] Data is not aligned assertion fails... (SACSegmentation)

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Tue Sep 14 08:42:22 UTC 2010

Aitor,

Thanks for the bug report. We're aware of the eigen 32-bit allocation/vectorization problems and are working on fixing
these. In the meantime, you can enable EIGEN_DONT_VECTORIZE (-DEIGEN_DONT_VECTORIZE to add_definitions in
CMakeLists.txt), which will fix these issues on 32bit architectures.

Cheers,
Radu.