[ros-users] actionlib tutorials

ian_wk i2rshuttle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 00:46:18 UTC 2010

Hi Vijay,

I am sorry that i didn't make myself clear. I followed your link @
http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/Writing%20a%20Callback%20Based%20Simple%20Action%20Client

I am trying to understand how to make use of this code to send goal that are
flexible as in able to change destination goal on event driven (e.g.
keypress).

One example will be --> robot is moving from A to B, on keypress, robot will
change destination to C immediately. It will not move all the way to B then
C.

Currently, i am running on Cturtle on ubuntu 10.04LST.

The problem I encountered is that the compiler is unable to find the
actionlib_tutorials/FibonacciAction.h: No such file or directory during the
make process of the code stated at the above link.

I already checkout / rosmake the actionlib_tutorials package and is
currently resided in my ~ros/stacks folder.

Best Regards,
Ian_wk