[ros-users] Webcam (usb_cam) issues.....

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 16 16:48:22 UTC 2010

Hi Martijn-

I can't comment on your errors with usb_cam specifically, but I have had
good success with webcams in ros (specifically logitech c905) using the
packages uvc_cam (in sail-ros-pkg) and uvc_stereo (
http://www.ros.org/wiki/uvc_stereo). Have you tried looking into these?

--Adam

Adam Leeper
Stanford University