[ros-users] boost shared_ptr assertion failing rviz

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 02:26:07 UTC 2010

Max,

Can you try moving the configs out of the .rviz folder and let rviz it
automatically regenerate them when you open it after moving them out? Don't
delete them, as if they are the problem it might be useful to post them here
to help narrow the problem down. I'm wondering if one of your configs is
incorrect, due to that output that T = rviz::DisplayTypeInfo.

It might also be useful to start rviz in gdb and get a backtrace so that we
can see exactly where in the rviz code the failure is occurring.

-Eric