[ros-users] SpawningObjectInSimulation

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:51:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Andrew Mor <abm760 at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's what I got before I enabled accelerated graphics for my nvidia card.
> If you select the object in the box on the left, and you see the 6 little
> boxes and the circles, check to see if you're using accelerated graphics.

Oh that's a shame.  I was hoping that I wouldn't have to dual boot
(triple boot, actually) my MacBook just to create simple worlds (i.e.
one or two boxes, one or two walls).  When I saw that I was able to
draw and move the PR2 around (_very_ _slowly_), I thought my VMWare
Ubuntu box would be sufficient.

Oh well.

--wpd