[ros-users] Navigation stack not working

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Wed Sep 22 04:13:53 UTC 2010

Prasad,
I'm glad things are working now.

FYI, when you are asking for help to try to give more details in your
description then that the system is broken, wrong or acting weird.  All that
those words says that the system is working differently from what you
expected.  It does not say what it is doing, nor what you expect it to do.
Without those things it's harder to help you.

Tully

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Prasad Dixit <
prasad.dixit at fennecfoxtech.com> wrote:

> Thanks Eitan and Tully Foote for your responses.
> The "weired" is meant to be something wrong with my system.
> BTW, i am using 2.4.6 navigation stack version.
> Thanks again.
>

> With best regards,
>
> Prasad Dixit

Tully Foote