[ros-users] Linking problems with pcl

sabrinakliegl at innok.de sabrinakliegl at innok.de
Wed Sep 22 07:33:03 UTC 2010

Hi Lorenz, hi Radu,

thank you for your answers.

I am using revision 32800 of the point_cloud_perception stack, which
we checked out yesterday after the new release.

I even tried a very minimalistic example, which now is similar to the
example in test/test_io.cpp
void cloudCallback(const sensor_msgs::PointCloud2ConstPtr& cloud)
{
	sensor_msgs::PointCloud2 cloud_test;
	Eigen3::MatrixXf points;
	pcl::getPointCloudAsEigen (cloud_test, points);
}

But even here I get the mentioned linking error.

As a workaround I copied the function getPointCloudAsEigen into my own
source file, which seems to work fine.

Regards,
Sabrina