[ros-users] tf Tutorials

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 22 07:40:03 UTC 2010

  I'm having trouble with this as well, when I try to install it I get:

$ rosdep install turtle_tf
Warning: could not identify ['turtle_tf'] as a package

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 and using the apt repository. I install
ros-cturtle-pr2all but I still am not getting this package. Any help
would be appreciated,

-Ibrahim