[ros-users] tf Tutorials

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Wed Sep 22 18:21:06 UTC 2010

The apt repository lagged some changes that were recently made.

To correct this you can:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

That should pull in geometry_tutorials, which has turtle_tf.

If you want to get the tutorial faster, you can

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/geometry_tutorials/tags/cturtle
geometry_tutorials

And add geometry_tutorials to your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH.

HTH,
Ken