[ros-users] Sick LMS200 display wrong in rviz

John Browning john_jsb at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:53:05 UTC 2010

I'm a total newb at this so bare with me. I just downloaded cturtle 2 days
ago would the trunk be in that if not is there anything to watch out for
that might screw things up. Can i just say rename the stack i have then
download new. Do i have to rebuild or something after download. also i can't
find a example of how to set all the params i want is this good for sick:
rosparam set sicklms/port /dev/ttyUSB0
rosparam set sicklms/baud 500000
rosparam set sicklms/inverted true  (or is it 1 i want to flip scanner
upside down)
rosparam set sicklms/angle 180
rosparam set sicklms/resolution 1

instead of typeing all this everytime does somebody have a example of there
sick launch file?