[ros-users] communicating with windows

Jeff Rousseau jrousseau at aptima.com
Thu Sep 23 17:10:43 UTC 2010

Neat! FYI, it downloaded and built just fine on my XP machine running VS
2008.

How do I go and install it though? In my build directory there's a
cmake_install.cmake that I tried running with cmake -P, but it didn't
install anything. My CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is set to the default at
C:\Program Files\ROSWIN32.  All the target executables seem to be in
build\target\debug

Do I need to run something other than "Build" in Visual Studio?