[ros-users] Pan Tilt Unit in Simulation

MightTower marcjoeris at uni-koblenz.de
Sun Sep 26 02:30:50 UTC 2010

Hi John,
i tried to write my own controllers for 2 joints, like you recommended in
your first approach.
It works when i play around with the tutorials
(http://www.ros.org/wiki/pr2_mechanism/Tutorials) and the PR2 model.
I tried then to control the joints in my model, but the problem is that the
joints are not published so the controller cant find them. I try to find a
tutorial which tells me how to publish the joints but no luck till now. I
think its not a big thing but i cant find the right way at the moment.
Any suggestion or hint?
Thanks a lot
Marc