[ros-users] Pan Tilt Unit in Simulation

MightTower marcjoeris at uni-koblenz.de
Sun Sep 26 14:47:53 UTC 2010

Hmm ok now i can control the JointPosition controller, but i cant tell him
that i want to turn around the axis 90 degrees exactly (from the last
position), after 1 command it did turn around and around all the time. I
tried to wrote my own controller but there the same thing i cant stop it
once it started to turn.
Is it possible to tell the default controller this things or what i have to
do to for this?
In the pendulums tutorials its the same once started they didnt stop. Ok i
can use damping but this dont helps me to turn eg. 90 degrees exactly.
Thanks again.
Marc