[ros-users] TrajectoryPlannerROS does not take parameter

Patrick Goebel patrick at casbs.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 27 21:55:46 UTC 2010

Hi Eitan,

No sooner had I sent you that last message that it occurred to me to try
a slower odometry publishing rate on my base controller.  I had it set
to 20 Hz but took it down to 10 Hz and now everything is working
beautifully.  So I guess the difference between the real robot and the
simulation is that the simulation can keep up with (almost) any rate.
In the meantime, I am tickled to finally have all this working so thanks
again for your help!

Patrick Goebel
Behavioral Sciences
Stanford University