[ros-users] TrajectoryPlannerROS does not take parameter

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:24:17 UTC 2010

Patrick,

Can you confirm that changing just your odometry publishing rate back to
20Hz causes the failure? The last person with a similar problem was unable
to reproduce when he changed his lidar rate back to what it was previously.
Also, I'm a bit surprised that lowering your odometry rate fixed things - I
publish odometry at 50Hz and don't see this sort of problem...

- Eric