[ros-users] Clearing cells in Costmap2DROS

sabrinakliegl at innok.de sabrinakliegl at innok.de
Wed Sep 29 14:32:28 UTC 2010

Just an update:

I am now using two point clouds as observation sources - one
containing all points belonging to obstacles and the other containing
freespace. With these settings (in costmap_common.yaml):

observation_sources: obstacle_pcl free_pcl

obstacle_pcl: {sensor_frame: base_link, data_type: PointCloud, topic:
/obstacle_points, marking: true, clearing: false}
free_pcl: {sensor_frame: base_link, data_type: PointCloud, topic:
/free_points, marking: false, clearing: true}

Again, the obstacles are marked correctly in the the costmap. But the
cells of the costmap are not cleared with points from free_pcl...

Any ideas how to clear the cells? Thank you in advance.

Sabrina

Zitat von sabrinakliegl at innok.de: