[ros-users] Pioneer2DX does not move with p2os

von Wichert, Georg Georg.Wichert at siemens.com
Wed Sep 29 14:55:14 UTC 2010

Hi once more,

We actually just found out, that we can control the robot with player in the (default) direct_wheel_drive mode. If we set
direct_wheel_drive to 0 in the confguration file, the behaviour ist the same as with the ros node. Does anyone know, why the non-direct_wheel_drive might not work? Does the p2os on ROS support the direct_wheel_drive mode?

Thanks,

Georg Wichert