[ros-users] Experimental Results Repository

Ivan Dryanovski ivan.dryanovski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:57:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

I ran into an svn versioning issue.

I am using the following command to get the svn revisions:

./unwrap_externals.py
https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/externals/latest/ >
icra2011_dryanovski.rosconfig

Inside the " icra2011_dryanovski.rosconfig" file, I get the following line:

- svn:
    uri: https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/geometry/tags/latest/@32959
    local-name: geometry

However, when I use rosinstall together with that file, I get an older
version of "geometry":

idryanov at idryanov-desktop:~/ros_icra2011_test/geometry$ roscd geometry
idryanov at idryanov-desktop:~/ros_icra2011_test/geometry$ svn info
Repository Root: https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg
Repository UUID: eb33c2ac-9c88-4c90-87e0-44a10359b0c3
Revision: 32959
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: tfoote
Last Changed Rev: 29555
Last Changed Date: 2010-05-14 17:18:11 -0400 (Fri, 14 May 2010)

For comparison, this is what I get on my current ros installation

idryanov at idryanov-desktop:~/ros/stacks/geometry$ roscd geometry
idryanov at idryanov-desktop:~/ros/stacks/geometry$ svn info
Repository Root: https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg
Repository UUID: eb33c2ac-9c88-4c90-87e0-44a10359b0c3
Revision: 32959
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: tfoote
Last Changed Rev: 31327
Last Changed Date: 2010-07-27 18:18:24 -0400 (Tue, 27 Jul 2010)

Ivan