[ros-users] gscam and stored video

trinighost trinighost at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 21:38:40 UTC 2010

Hello Trevor, I will try re-encoding but the issue for me is that the
playback rate appears to be twice that of the original video.   The videos
play fine in mplayer and totem.  I'm using video which encoded at either 15
or 30 fps.

Now that you mention that framerate and duration are decoupled, that helps
me understand how changes to the framerate parameter appear to only sample
the underlying video....

At this point even when using the suggested GSCAM_CONFIG, objects in the
video move faster than they should.

I hope I made things a little less murky for you, and thanks for your help.