[ros-users] Getting joint limits from KDL tree?

Björn Giesler bjoern at giesler.de
Mon Apr 4 16:49:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a robot model in URDF that has several joints. Some of them can only take two states, lower limit or upper limit. Since I have the limits specified in the URDF file, I'd like to know if there's a way to get at the joint limits from the KDL tree, or some other way short of manually walking through the XML? I haven't found anything in the API docs so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Björn
--
Björn Giesler
bjoern at giesler.de
Verschlüssel Deine Emails -- oder schreibst Du Deine Briefe außen auf den Umschlag?
Meinen Schlüssel findest Du auf http://giesler.biz/~bjoern/downloads/bg.asc -- schick mir Deinen!
Mehr Informationen findest Du auf http://www.gnupg.org/index.de.html