[ros-users] Nao stack v0.3 released

Taylor Veltrop taylor at veltrop.com
Thu Apr 7 05:16:52 UTC 2011

Great, thanks!

Are there any plans to include an interface between NAO's cameras and the ROS Image message api?

Right now I am trying to navigate NAO to a red cup for the RoboGames autonomous basketball challenge.  I've been using the NAOqi api for everything on this, but considering the possibilities of using your humanoid_navigation stack.

Taylor