[ros-users] Running multiple tests in Gazebo using Hudson

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Sat Apr 9 01:37:17 UTC 2011

hi Jannik,

rostest is designed to tear down and restart the system cleanly for
each <test>.  Your use case is a little different.  I recommend
putting multiple tests into the single <test> program that you
specify.  Unit test libraries (including gtest and pyunit) supply ways
to do multiple tests in a single program.  It means that you can't use
hztest directly, but rather would have to write, e.g., a Python script
to do the desired tests in sequence.

	brian.