[ros-users] GraspIt! installation

Manuel Rodríguez mrodriguez at robotnik.es
Mon Apr 11 08:16:47 UTC 2011

Thanks for reply Vincent,

I searched the Inventor folder and I have only one under my /usr directory.

After that, I have proved to remove all and install it again. I have
installed more dependencies (libqtassistantclient-dev, libblas-dev,
liblapack-dev ) and now, I obtain:

*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lros_graspit_interface*
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [../bin/graspit] Error 1
make[2]: se sale del directorio
«/home/robotnik/local_packages/graspit_simulator/graspit/graspit_svn»
make[1]: *** [bin/graspit] Error 2
make[1]: se sale del directorio
«/home/robotnik/local_packages/graspit_simulator/graspit»
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:23 (message):
  Build of graspit failed

To install the stack, I have used the commands:

svn co
https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_diamondback/stacks/graspit_simulator<https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_diamondback/stacks/graspit_simulator/graspit/>

rosdep install graspit
rosmake graspit

What I doing incorrectly? Or, What I not doing?

Regards,
Manuel